Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Post 1: Blog Info


Why this blog ? 
I think this could be useful to aspiring MS students.
I like writing, what I do at work does not necessarily stop me from writing :). If its useful to someone, then its a good thing.

Content ?
It will have my opinion to few of the general questions students usually have before/during their application process. Please note that at this time, I don't have plans to comprehensively cover everything. There already are websites/blogs having this information. Rather than the general information available, I will try to stress more on your student life in the US (you could call it the intangible, psychological part.) I'l shoot for about 10-12 posts

Any other blogs to refer ?
Most people I know invariably look at the "Happy Schools Blog". This is pretty comprehensive with some general information.

Objective ?
(i)To cover most things people would ask someone who is studying or just finished MS, especially in the USA, so that to some extent you can save the time of two people.
(ii) After reading a few of the posts, one can have a better understanding of what to expect during the student life of a MS candidate.

A personal taste: Typically, I like to focus on breadth rather than depth. I have a liking for psychology as well!

Something to remember -
- The content in this blog is copyrighted material.
- All opinions are my views and there is no obligation that they should be accepted/rejected by anyone

Note:
If there is something, you would want me to write about and you don't find it easily on the internet, then let me know and if I am capable of, I will update it whenever I get some time.
I am not too keen on grammar/spellings here, I am more keen on communicating my thinking through, so you might find a few spelling/grammatical errors.





No comments:

Post a Comment